Does this sound familiar?
- You’re too busy to market one month and wondering how to pay salaries the next.
- Other firms know about opportunities that you discover only at the last minute.
- You’re expert in just one building type and that market is slowing down.
- You excel in several different building types, but your clients come to you for just one.
- Potential’ clients don’t have a clear idea of who you are.
With an effective marketing program, it could be different. You could have a full pipeline of work…Hear about projects before they hit the streets…Get calls from clients when they’re considering a new project…Achieve name recognition so your firm stands out…And have a diverse practice—with each sector a bread winner.
Richard Staub Marketing Services has helped numerous design practices get business. A marketing professional devoted to assisting firms develop clients and win projects, I have worked in the A/E/C industry for more than 30 years.
Marketing success is a combination of common sense, continued effort and strategic thinking. It is relationship driven and client—not project-focused.
Once you’ve committed to a proactive program, the level of return builds with the confidence, energy and focus you bring to the effort.
To discuss your firm’s marketing program—and where you’d like to be—give me a call at 718.384.6136 or email me. I’ll be happy to review with you what’s working, what’s not, what you’d like to achieve and how to get there.